#HumansOfLSA : Steph Warren
Updated: Feb 5
Taking inspiration from the original #HumansOfNewYork campaign that was designed to get to know the person behind the lens, our #HumansOfLSA introduces some of the characters that have helped shape Leake Street Arches.
This week, we spoke to Steph Warren, artist and Graffiti consultant for LSA.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child? A grown up
2. Where is your happy place? Old Town Hastings…the beach in particular
3. What’s your first ever memory? Being paralysed with fear as a spider walked over me
4. What do you regard as your biggest achievement in life so far? Launching my art gallery, Stella Dore, in 2007
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Having to close Stella Dore in 2009
6. When did you last break the rules? I can’t give you that info, you might tell on me
7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be? They say you shouldn’t meet your heroes
8. If you were a graffiti artist, what would your tag name be and why? See answer to number 6
9. What scares you most? Loved ones dying
10. If you could be remembered for one quality, what would it be? Being kind