Taking inspiration from the original #HumansOfNewYork campaign that was designed to get to know. the person behind the lens, our #HumansOfLSA introduces some of the characters that have helped shape Leake Street Arches. This week, we spoke to Sam Kidby, Managing Director of Evergreen Reputation, looking after the Marketing of Leake Street Arches.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child? Dustman – Not sure why!
2. Where is your happy place? In my seat at the Emirates watching Arsenal (And we are winning!) 3. What’s your first ever memory? Fracturing my skull
4. What do you regard as your biggest achievement in life so far? Setting up Evergreen
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Same as above!
6. When did you last break the rules? Never!
7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be? Genghis Khan
8. If you were a graffiti artist, what would your tag name be and why? Dr Smooth – my MC name from when I was a kid! It was ironic!
9. What scares you most? Heights with no barriers
10. If you could be remembered for one quality, what would it be?