#HumansOfLSA : Matt Allder
Updated: Feb 5, 2020
Taking inspiration from the original #HumansOfNewYork campaign that was designed to get to know the person behind the lens, our #HumansOfLSA introduces some of the characters that have helped shape Leake Street Arches.
This week, we spoke to Matt Allder, the Marketing and Communications Manager at WeAreWaterloo.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
Dinosaur / Rock Star / Astronaut
2. Where is your happy place?
A park in the sunshine
3. What’s your first ever memory?
My little brother being brought home from hospital.
4. What do you regard as your biggest achievement in life so far?
The small part I played in the conception of my two beautiful daughters.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Get up for work after three years without sleep (due to my two beautiful daughters).
6. When did you last break the rules?
7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be?
My nan, who I never got to meet.
8. If you were a graffiti artist, what would your tag name be and why?
Mouse (childhood nickname).
9. What scares you most?
My kids growing up to be like me.
10. If you could be remembered for one quality, what would it be?
A good friend.