#HumansOfLSA : Duko Frankhuizen
Updated: Feb 5
Our #HumansOfLSA interview series gets to know some of the people behind the Leake Street Arches project as well as those living and working in the local area.
This week, we met with Duko Frankhuizen, the Development Manager at LCR.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
2. Where is your happy place?
3. What’s your first ever memory?
Meeting St Nicolas, the original Santa Claus
4. What do you regard as your biggest achievement in life so far?
Running the marathon
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Finding somewhere to live in London.
6. When did you last break the rules?
Singing S Club 7 at karaoke. Absolute no-no.
7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be?
8. If you were a graffiti artist, what would your tag name be and why?
Ducc, because it was! Only used it once…
9. What scares you most?
The 5.30pm train to Manchester, on a Friday night.
10. If you could be remembered for one quality, what would it be?