Our #HumansOfLSA interview series gets to know some of the people behind the Leake Street Arches project as well as those living and working in the local area.
This week, we spoke to Chris Evernden, the Co-Founder of Banh Bao Brothers, a Vietnamese Street Food concept that will be opening in Leake Street Arches.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child? Bruce Lee
2. Where is your happy place? Water
3. What’s your first ever memory? Being in the air (I think was my dad throwing me in the air?!)
4. What do you regard as your biggest achievement in life so far? Being a dad
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Tough Mudder; I didn’t know there was running involved, and I’d never run long distance before!
6. When did you last break the rules? Today
7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead) who would it be? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. P.S he can come eat for free if he is ever in town
8. If you were a graffiti artist, what would your tag name be and why? Iron Kong – I’m unstoppable when I focus on something
9. What scares you most? Not trying
10. If you could be remembered for one quality, what would it be? Inspiring